- 2 YEARS Warranty
- 90 DAYS Returns
- GRATIS VERZENDING VANAF €50
- Customer service from 09:00 to 17:00
Base Layer 2 short sleeves
Exploiting the possibilities of cutting-edge Karl Mayer Seamless knitting machines, Q36.5 has developed a technologically extreme vision of the traditional seamless base layer.
Even riders who are already familiar with high performance seamless base layers will immediately be able to notice the new feeling introduced in this product.
- Significantly greater elasticity and lower resistance to movement in all directions, given by the Karl Mayer machine’s ability to construct multiple tubes without any seams (most ‘sleeveless’ base layers still nevertheless are technologically obliged to be sewn around the armhole, for example). The removal of all seams (with the exception of two short joining stitches at the shoulders) obviously also greatly increases the comfort of as tight-fitting a garment as a base layer.
- A much tougher and less fragile lightweight material, since unlike other seamless machines Karl Mayer machines are able to develop a true rip-proof mesh. The base layer’s fabric is left un-hemmed, which further removes stitching from the garment: in fact it can be cut and modified as the user wishes, without compromising the durability of the product and no risk of unraveling threads.
- The ‘honey-comb’ pattern of the knit is deployed in various different densities, along with open-mesh sections, mapping the thermal requirements and regional sweat rates of an athlete’s body. Not only does this allow for the best rider comfort and protection, it also allows for the volume of the product to be significantly reduced where possible.
The result is a startlingly pure and minimal base layer.
Weight is 87g (result of the design, not an objective) and is best used above 15°C.
Body Temperature Stability Guarantee = Above 15°C
Read or write a review