- 2 YEARS Warranty
- 90 DAYS Returns
- FREE SHIPPING FROM 50€
- 1-3 days
Peaty's LinkLube Dry is the perfect way to clean the chain of your racing bike. This high-speed chain oil penetrates deep into the chain. It removes the dirt and dust and leaves a mixture of oil and wax, which ensures the very best protection and lubrication of your chain. Cleaning and lubrication in one!
When using the Linklube for the first time, it is essential that your chain is degreased and dry.
1) Degrease your chain completely before using the fresh tube of LinkLube. It is best to use the Foaming Drivetrain Degreaser for this.
2) Make sure you rinse your chain well with clean water afterwards.
3) Let the chain dry.
4) Only use the LinkLube Dry on the inside of the chain.
5) Run the chain for 20 seconds to allow the lubricant to penetrate properly.
6) Be careful and don't use too much lubricant.
7) Let your chain dry completely again so that the lubricant goes from a light blue color to completely clear.
Read or write a review