XPLOVA NOZA S Smart Trainer
XPLOVA NOZA S
INTERACTIEVE SMART TRAINER
Simple is This! Smooth, Stable, Silent!
- Heavier flywheel in the same class, 5.9 Kg & 20.5 cm. Well simulated inertia & realistic ride feel.
- Adjustable front leg. Suitable for RD bike 650/700C; MTB 24”/26”. Level up your training with comfort.
- Well resistance control & speed of change. ±2.5% precision. Satisfy rider’s ambition for continuous acceleration
- Optimize area of contact within the rubber covers. Reduces vibration on the most intense sprints.
- Seize up the belt and pulley design, 58 dB only. Fulfill your need for quietness.
- Maximum Power 2500 watts. 18% simulated incline. Perfect for further personal goal right at home!
Enjoy The Most Online Training APP
Train with your favourite software like Zwift and TrainerRoad. The NOZA S is easily connected and controlled by the most popular cycling apps.
Compete with riders from all over the world in Zwift, and achieve your cycling goals with the training plans of TrainerRoad. Weather or traffic no longer matters now.
By generating resistance up to 2,500 watts and simulating climbs up to a 18% grade,
the Xplova NOZA S is easily able to deliver during your most intense training sessions. The best in class, allow you push up your limit!
Highly Accurate and Consistent
With temperature compensation technology, six poles electromagnetic brake, and built-in strain gauge.
Fantastic Road Feel
With this direct drive trainer, you can experience well-simulated inertia and realistic ride feel. Plus the adjustable leg fits perfectly with road bike 650/700C or mountain bike 24”/26”.
Total Weight (unboxed)
58 dB (@30KPH)
Maximum Power Output
Maximum Simulated Incline
Road: 650c, 700c
Mountain: 24", 26"
Cassette not included.
Requires purchase/installation of new cassette: 8/9/10/11 Speed SRAM/Shimano
ANT+, ANT+ FE-C, Bluetooth Smart
100-240Volt 1.5A 50Hz-60Hz
In the Box
Drive Side Adapter for 130mm and 135mm Quick Release
Drive Side Adapter for 12x142 and 12x148 Thru Axle
Reversible hub spacer for Thru Axle
Front Leg Adjustment Knob
Quick Release Skewer
AC Power Adapter
- Article number